Fri, Feb 02|
Auberge Yoga Salamandre
Winter 2024 Outdoor Wellness & ACT Retreat in the Eastern Townships
Join us for an all-inclusive, continuing education and meditation retreat in nature just 1 hour from Montreal!
Time & Location
Feb 02, 2024, 5:00 p.m. – Feb 04, 2024, 5:00 p.m.
Auberge Yoga Salamandre, 151 Chem. Brandy, Foster, QC J0E 1R0, Canada
About the event
At this retreat, we will use nature as a background for learning various therapeutic and mindfulness meditation techniques that you can use in all areas of your life. It will focus on teaching Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) techniques to support clients with a range of clinical issues. This retreat is intended for practicing therapists and clinicians.
The retreat takes place at the stunning Auberge Yoga Salamandre nestled in a forest with a river running through it (see below for more photos). The Auberge is only 1 hour from Montreal and 15 minutes from Bromont.
What you will get out of it:
In a beautiful setting where nature is there and easy to access, you will learn how to fully benefit from time spent outside, whether it be in the great outdoors or in the city. You will also learn therapeutic techniques that you can use in all aspects of your own life and with clients. These techniques will focus specifically around ACT.
To learn more about my techniques, check out my Mindfulness Outdoors blog.
What to expect:
- Beautiful rooms and delicious food
- Connecting with nature and yourself
- Hanging out with other mindful therapists
- Training on the core principles of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Training on practical applications of ACT across the lifespan
On the Agenda:
- Outdoor yoga and movement
- Mindful Hikes and meditative walks with attention to the nature that surrounds us.
- Training workshops
- Practice sessions
- Winter forest bathing
- Chilling outside by the fire
- Chilling inside in the beautiful Inn
- *More details about the agenda will be posted closer to the time of the event.
This is an all-inclusive retreat with catering provided by L'Archipel Restaurant.
- Transportation is not provided by the retreat. If you do not have a car available, there is a bus line through LimoCar that takes you to Bromont Autoparc 74, which is 15 minutes from the retreat centre. If you plan to take LimoCar to Bromont, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help coordinate a ride for you from the bus station in Bromont to the retreat center.
- For carpooling, we encourage you to check our Facebook page to coordinate with others.
- Sale ends: Jan 01, 2024, 5:00 p.m.
Pay By Installments
Reserve your spot by paying $200 now. You will receive an invoice for the remaining amount (due January 2nd, 2024).$200.00
Shared room with fireplace and curtains to divide the sections of the room.$550.00
Shared Room for Two
This is a shared room for 2 people. $650 for each person$650.00
A beautiful private room for 1 participant.$725.00
Mindfulness Outdoors Retreats & Activities