Time & Location
Oct 22, 2023, 10:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Mont-Saint-Hilaire, 422 Chem. des Moulins, Mont-Saint-Hilaire, QC J3G 4S6, Canada
About the event
A day of mindfulness meditation in nature!
At this 1-Day Mindfulness Retreat, you will learn how to easily practice mindfulness and be empowered to move towards what matters most.
The focus of this day retreat will be on hiking, mindfulness meditation and exploring nature.
- Be sure to have appropriate footwear and rain gear.
- Your park pass and more information on what to bring will be emailed to you prior to the event.
- If you have reduced mobility or other accessibility concerns, please contact me immediately.
- This is NOT an overnight retreat.
- This is a paid event, and the fee INCLUDES the park access fee. The park pass will be sent to you by email prior to the event.
- We will bring snacks, but please pack your own lunch and water!
- We will meet at the Alice Johannsen Visitors Pavilion. Situated at the entrance of the park after the parking lot.
- The event must meet minimum enrollment in order to run. In the event that we have to cancel, everyone will be refunded in full.
Here is more information on the Gault Nature Reserve:
Why are the retreats paid?
There are many costs related to running a retreat. Your payment pays for: the venue or park pass, the food, the time spent on logistics involved in organizing the retreat, and the preparation of the material and activities we do on the retreat. In addition, at the retreats, I provide small group and one-on-one guidance tailored to the participants. At the retreats, we really focus on what matters to you and the areas in your life you wish to change or reprioritize.
Gault Retreat Oct 15, 2023
Ticket includes park entry pass and a day of guided mindfulness activities.$50.00Sale ended
Mindfulness Outdoors Retreats & Activities