Time & Location
Jul 23, 10:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
NAVI, 6500 Bd LaSalle, Verdun, QC H4H 2S9, Canada
About the event
Let's go Kayaking!!
At this event, you will learn some kayaking basics and enjoy a short trip on the Saint-Lawrence River. I will also show you how to enjoy mindfulness meditation while kayaking by tapping into the sensory experience.
Important information for KAYAKING JULY 23rd
- We will meet at NAVI (kayak rental place). NAVI is located behind the Natatorium (see map).
- The fee is for the kayak rental.
- Registering here for the event reserves you a kayak. You do not need to rent separately.
- Kayaks are all single-person.
- Please arrive at 10:30am and plan to be on the water around 11am until 1pm.
- Bear in mind that you kayak at your own risk. I am not a kayaking expert nor a lifeguard.
- I will show you some basics but it is up to you to stay safe.
- If you are bringing your own kayak (and not renting a kayak from NAVI), the event fee is $5. Be sure to bring your own PFD/lifevest and paddle.
- I also recommend that you bring a bottle of water, sunscreen, and hat to keep the sun off your head.
- Water will probably drip onto you from your paddle so expect to get wet.
Mindful Kayak July 23rd, 2023
This ticket includes a single kayak rental and guided mindfulness on the river.$45.00
Bring Your Own Kayak
This ticket is only if you will be bringing your own kayak and do not need one rented at NAVI.$5.00
Mindfulness Outdoors Retreats & Activities