Time & Location
Jun 12, 2022, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, 330 Rang des Vingt Cinq E, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC J3V 4P6, Canada
About the event
Let's spend the day being mindful in nature.
Plan for the day:
- 9-9:30 meet at Mt. Saint Bruno Acceuil (we will be behind the chalet on the side where the bathrooms are), introductions chatting etc.
- 9:30 Introduction (or refresher) to Mindfulness Basics
- 10:00 Sitting Meditation and Setting an Intention for the Day
- 10:15 Group Walk, chat, loosen up get the body moving
- 10:30 Walking Meditation 1 - Mindfulness Basics - Being in the moment and observing the senses and the self
- 11:00 Discussion on Values and Priorities - Reflecting on living a valued-life
- 12:00 Mindful Lunch near the Tea House
- 1pm Discussion on Acceptance and Willingness - Learning how to move towards what matters.
- A brief introduction to using a journal and intentional walks
- 1:30pm Intentional Walking Meditation
- 2pm Group Walk and Relax
- 3pm Snack and chat
- 3:30 Wrap up
We will bring snacks but please pack your own lunch and water (you can also get lunch at the Tea House if you don't want to bring something)!
Lunch by the Tea RoomSalon de thé Le Vieux-Moulin
Registration + Park Entry Fee
Maximum 15$30.00+$0.75 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out
Mindfulness Outdoors Retreats & Activities