Sat, Jan 21|
Parc national d'Oka-Le Littoral (Beach)
One Day of Outdoor Mindfulness at Oka - Advanced Therapeutic Practice
This One Day Mini-Retreat is for individuals who already have some experience with mindfulness practice and/or Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
Time & Location
Jan 21, 10:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Parc national d'Oka-Le Littoral (Beach), 2020 Chem. d'Oka, Oka, QC J0N 1E0, Canada
About the event
Let's spend the day being mindful in nature.
Plan for the day:
This is the tentative plan. The focus of the day will be on how to move towards what matters to you.
- 9:30 to 10 am meet at Oka Acceuil (inside the chalet by the beach where they rent the skis)
- 10:00 Setting an Intention for the day
- 10:30 Therapeutic Tools
- 11:00 Walking Meditation and personal reflection time
- 12:00 Mindful Lunch in a chalet (please bring your own lunch, lunch is not provided)
- 1:00 pm Discussion on Acceptance and Willingness - Learning how to move towards what matters.
- 1:30 Walking meditation and personal reflection time
- 2:00 Long group walk and chat with winter Forest Bathing
- 3:30 Wrap-up
We will bring snacks but please pack your own lunch and water.
Registration + Park Entry Fee
This is your ticket for the event. Your park entry pass will be emailed to you a week prior to the event.$45.00+$1.13 service fee
Mindfulness Outdoors Retreats & Activities