Sat, Jan 14|
Parc national d'Oka-Le Littoral (Beach)
One Day of Outdoor Mindfulness at Oka - The Basics
Join us for a relaxing day outdoors! This event is for people who are new to mindfulness practice or who want to further develop their therapeutic practice.
Time & Location
Jan 14, 10:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Parc national d'Oka-Le Littoral (Beach), 2020 Chem. d'Oka, Oka, QC J0N 1E0, Canada
About the event
Let's spend the day being mindful in nature.
Plan for the day:
- 10:00 Meet at Oka Acceuil (inside the chalet by the beach where they rent the skis)
- 10:30 Introduction (or refresher) to Mindfulness Basics
- 11:00 Group Walk, chat, loosen up get the body moving
- 11:30 Walking Meditation 1 - Mindfulness Basics - Being in the moment and observing the senses and the self
- 12:00 Mindful Lunch in a chalet (please bring your own lunch, lunch is not provided)
- 13:00 Discussion on Values and Priorities - Reflecting on living a valued-life
- 13:30 Walking meditation on values
- 14:00 Discussion on Acceptance and Willingness - Learning how to move towards what matters.
- 14:30 Group Walk and Relax
- 15:30 Wrap-up
We will bring snacks but please pack your own lunch and water.
Registration + Park Entry Fee
This is your ticket for the event. Your park entry pass will be emailed to you a week prior to the event.$35.00+$0.88 service fee
Mindfulness Outdoors Retreats & Activities