Time & Location
Jul 30, 10:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
KSF, Pavillon des activités nautiques Parc Jean-Drapeau, Montréal, QC H3C 4W7, Canada
About the event
Join us for an mindful exploration of the waterways at Parc Jean-Drapeau and learn how to Stand Up Paddleboard mindfully.
At this activity, we will use various mindfulness techniques to fully embrace our sensory experience on the water as we explore nature.
• The fee is for the paddleboard rental.
• Registering here for the event reserves you a paddleboard. You do not need to rent separately.
• The rental company (KSF) will also provide a basic orientation and a life jacket as part of the rental package.
• If you are bringing your own SUP (and not renting a SUP from KSF), please register on my website for a $5 fee. Be sure to bring your own life jacket/PFD and paddle.
• Please arrive at 10:30am and plan to be on the water around 11am until 1pm.
• Bear in mind that you paddle at your own risk. I am not a paddling expert nor a lifeguard.
• I will show you some basics but it is up to you to stay safe.
Come in your bathing suit, well-hydrated, and with sunscreen on!
Mindfulness Outdoors Meet-Up members can RSVP HERE.
For more photos, check out the event on Eventbrite.
Mindful SUP July 30th 2023
This ticket includes rental of paddleboard, life jacket, basic orientation to SUP, and guided mindfulness on the river.$45.00Sold Out
Bring Your Own SUP
This ticket is only if you will be bringing your own SUP and do not need one rented at KSF.$5.00
Mindfulness Outdoors Retreats & Activities