Sat, Sep 30|
1-Day Mindfulness Retreat at Oka National Park
Join us for a relaxing day of mindfulness meditation near Montreal!
Time & Location
Sep 30, 9:30 a.m. – Oct 30, 3:30 p.m.
Le Littoral, 2020 Chem. d'Oka, Oka, QC J0N 1E0, Canada
About the event
A day of mindfulness meditation in nature!
At this 1-Day Mindfulness Retreat, you will learn how to easily practice mindfulness and be empowered to move towards what matters most.
- This is NOT an overnight retreat.
- This is a paid event and the fee INCLUDES the park access fee.
- We will bring snacks but please pack your own lunch and water!
- We will meet at Le Littoral (follow signs to the beach parking)
Plan for the day:
- 9-9:30 meet at Le Littoral
- 9:30 Introduction (or refresher) to Mindfulness Basics
- 10:00 Sitting Meditation and Setting an Intention for the Day
- 10:15 Group Walk, chat, loosen up get the body moving
- 10:30 Walking Meditation 1 - Mindfulness Basics - Being in the moment and observing the senses and the self
- 11:00 Discussion on Values and Priorities - Reflecting on living a valued-life
- 12:00 Mindful Lunch near the Tea House
- 1pm Discussion on Acceptance and Willingness - Learning how to move towards what matters.
- A brief introduction to using a journal and intentional walks
- 1:30pm Intentional Walking Meditation
- 2pm Group Walk and Relax
- 3pm Snack and chat
- 3:30 Wrap up
We will bring snacks but please pack your own lunch and water (you can also get lunch at the Tea House if you don't want to bring something)!
Here is a map of all the trails:
Why are the retreats paid?
There are many costs related to running a retreat. Your payment pays for: the venue or park pass, the food, the time spent on logistics involved in organizing the retreat, and the preparation of the material and activities we do on the retreat. In addition, at the retreats, I provide small group and one-on-one guidance tailored to the participants. At the retreats, we really focus on what matters to you and the areas in your life you wish to change or reprioritize.
Oka Retreat Sept 30, 2023
Ticket includes park entry pass and a day of guided mindfulness activities.$50.00
Mindfulness Outdoors Retreats & Activities