Time & Location
Jul 22, 2023, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, 330 Rang des Vingt Cinq E, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC J3V 4P6, Canada
About the event
A day of mindfulness meditation in nature!
At this 1-Day Mindfulness Retreat, you will learn how to easily practice mindfulness and be empowered to move towards what matters most.
- This is NOT an overnight retreat.
- This is a paid event and the fee INCLUDES the park access fee.
- We will bring snacks but please pack your own lunch and water!
- We will meet at the Acceuil for the park
Note: Your registration fee includes your park entrance pass.
Plan for the day:
- 9-9:30 meet at Mt. Saint Bruno Acceuil (we will be behind the chalet on the side where the bathrooms are), introductions chatting etc.
- 9:30 Introduction (or refresher) to Mindfulness Basics
- 10:00 Sitting Meditation and Setting an Intention for the Day
- 10:15 Group Walk, chat, loosen up get the body moving
- 10:30 Walking Meditation and Forest Bathing - Mindfulness Basics - Being in the moment and observing the senses and the self
- 11:00 Discussion on Values and Priorities - Reflecting on living a valued-life
- 12:00 Mindful Lunch near the Tea House
- 1pm Discussion on Acceptance and Willingness - Learning how to move towards what matters.
- A brief introduction to using a journal and intentional walks
- 1:30pm Intentional Walking Meditation
- 2pm Group Walk and Relax
- 3pm Snack and chat
- 3:30 Wrap up
We will bring snacks but please pack your own lunch and water (you can also get lunch at the Tea House if you don't want to bring something)!
Check out the Facebook Page for Carpooling.
See below for info on the RTL Summer Shuttle: https://www.sepaq.com/annexes/parcs-nationaux/navettes-estivales-rtl.dot?language_id=1
You can now access Parc National du Mont-Saint-Bruno by taking the summer shuttle of the RTL! This service is offered in collaboration with the Réseau de transport de Longueuil (RTL) network and Tourisme Montérégie.
Every Saturday and Sunday, from July 2 to August 21, 2022, residents and visitors alike will be able to hop aboard the shuttle, traveling from the Longueuil terminal directly to the entrance to the park. See the full schedule (in French only)
The rates of the Réseau de transport de Longueuil (RTL) network applies. However, guests can take advantage of the family privilege effective this summer: service free of charge for children aged 11 and under accompanied by a person of 14 years old and over (up to 5 children per person in charge).
Users will also enjoy this exclusive discount:
- 25% discount on equipment rental on site.
Discount applicable upon presentation of your shuttle user coupon. Cannot be combined with any other promotion. Certain conditions apply.
Why are the retreats paid?
There are many costs related to running a retreat. Your payment pays for: the venue or park pass, the food, the time spent on logistics involved in organizing the retreat, and the preparation of the material and activities we do on the retreat. In addition, at the retreats, I provide small group and one-on-one guidance tailored to the participants. At the retreats, we really focus on what matters to you and the areas in your life you wish to change or reprioritize.
Lunch by the Tea RoomSalon de thé Le Vieux-Moulin
Mont St Bruno July 16th 2023
This ticket includes your park entry fee and a day of guided mindfulness in nature.$45.00
Mindfulness Outdoors Retreats & Activities