Fri, Jun 07|
Auberge Yoga Salamandre
Spring 2024 Outdoor Wellness Retreat in the Eastern Townships
Join us for an all-inclusive, meditation retreat in nature just 1 hour from Montreal!
Time & Location
Jun 07, 2024, 5:00 p.m. – Jun 09, 2024, 5:00 p.m.
Auberge Yoga Salamandre, 151 Chem. Brandy, Foster, QC J0E 1R0, Canada
About the event
At this retreat, we will use nature as a background for learning various therapeutic and mindfulness meditation techniques that you can use in all areas of your life.
The retreat takes place at the stunning Auberge Yoga Salamandre nestled in a forest with a river running through it (see below for more photos). The Auberge is only 1 hour from Montreal and 15 minutes from Bromont.
What you will get out of it:
In a beautiful setting where nature is there and easy to access, you will learn how to fully benefit from time spent outside, whether it be in the great outdoors or in the city. You will also learn therapeutic techniques that you can use in all aspects of your life.
To learn more about my techniques, check out my Mindfulness Outdoors blog.
What to expect:
- Beautiful rooms and delicious food
- Connecting with nature and yourself
- Hanging out with other mindful folks
- Practicing mindfulness in a way that is feasible for you to continue when you get back home
- Strategies for knowing your priorities, coping with difficult thoughts, moving beyond things that get in your way, and developing better habits.
On the Agenda:
- Outdoor yoga and movement
- Mindful Hikes and meditative walks with attention to the nature that surrounds us.
- Forest bathing by a private river with small pools to swim in
- Therapeutic activities to reflect on specific aspects of life and well-being. I will guide you through different mindfulness-based therapeutic techniques that we will practice throughout are various outdoor activities.
- Chilling outside by the fire
- Chilling inside in the beautiful Inn
- Other mindful sports and activities * I will try to adapt to what the participants would like to do. Options may include horseback riding, cycling, mountaineering
This is an all-inclusive retreat with catering provided by L'Archipel Restaurant.
- Transportation is not provided by the retreat. If you do not have a car available, there is a bus line through LimoCar that takes you to Bromont Autoparc 74, which is 15 minutes from the retreat centre. If you plan to take LimoCar to Bromont, please contact us at email@example.com and we will help coordinate a ride for you from the bus station in Bromont to the retreat center.
- For carpooling, we encourage you to check our Facebook page to coordinate with others.
- Sale ends: May 06, 2024, 5:00 p.m.
Pay By Installments
Reserve your spot by paying $150 now. You will receive an invoice for the remaining amount (due May 7th, 2024).$150.00
Shared room with fireplace and curtains to divide the sections of the room.$350.00
Shared Room for Two
This is a shared room for 2 people. $450 for each person$450.00
Mindfulness Outdoors Retreats & Activities